Tag: U.s. House Subcommittee On Africa, Global Health, And Human Rights
- UMass Boston Students Spend Spring Break in Peru
Twelve UMass Boston students will be spending their spring break constructing a water system in Santa Rosa de Huacaria, a small village located in the Andes Mountains that has never had running water.
- PhD Student Scholarly Dialogue: Jacob Kariuki, George Hart, and Mercy Kamau
Join us for presentations related to global issues.
- Eileen Stuart-Shor Committed to Health of Underserved Populations
Eileen Stuart-Shor's article published in the American Heart Association Journal Circulation, among various other accomplishments.
- PhD Student Scholarly Dialogue: Maternal and Child Health in Developing Countries
Assistant Professors Joyce Edmonds and Ling Shi will present on their global health research.
- Lisa Kennedy Sheldon Wins Health Services Award from Alumni Association at Saint Anselm College
The Health Services Award recognizes outstanding achievement in health care, research, practice, and/or health education.
- CNHS Faculty Candidate Visit: Examining Close Friendships of Adolescents’ with Chronic Pain
Join Dr. Paula Forgeron, a candidate for the faculty position in Nursing, as she presents her research on adolescents with chronic pain.
- PhD Student Scholarly Dialogue: Kenya Heart and Sole
Join Dr. Eileen Stuart-Shor and students from her Kenya Heart and Sole team for a lively discussion on the college's global health community outreach and research.
- ICC Team to Honduras includes Oncology Nursing
Health Volunteers including specialists in oncology nursing, work with local doctors and medical students in Tegucigalpa, Honduras.