Tag: Venture Development Center
- DeLeo, Caret, Motley Highlight Cutting-Edge Research at UMass Boston
UMass President, Speaker of Massachusetts House visit Venture Development Center
- Pressure BioSciences Sees Boost in Revenues
Biotech's commercialization plan bearing fruit
- Venture Development Center Innovation Open House for Faculty
The VDC is a dynamic place, and we hope that you will continue to explore what is happening here in life science, high tech and social ventures. Come explore how you can interact with industry.
- 4s3 Bioscience, Inc. Secures $20M in Series A Financing
4s3 Bioscience, Inc. occupies laboratory space in UMass Boston's Venture Development Center.
- Pressure Biosciences Buoyed by New Grants
Total funding awarded PBI over the past two months is $809,000.
- UMass Boston Hosts White House Business Council Roundtable
U.S. Department of Labor Assistant Secretary Jane Oates and Joanne Goldstein, state secretary of Labor and Workforce Development, visited the VDC July 28.
- Student CEOs Win Cash, Legal Assistance at UMass Boston
Michael Emery and Kevin Schoenthaler are the first winners of the UMass Boston Entrepreneurship Center’s Business Launch Competition.
- UMass Boston Student-run Startups Compete for Money, Expert Help in Launching Businesses
A dozen student-based startup companies are competing in the first ever Business Launch Competition hosted by the College of Management's Entrepreneurship Center.
- “You Have Dazzled Us”: Governor Patrick Visits Venture Development Center
Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick held his monthly cabinet meeting in the Venture Development Center and then toured the VDC with the men and women growing b
- CM’s New Entrepreneurship Center to Help Build the Businesses of Tomorrow
UMass Boston's Entrepreneurship Center makes the school a one-stop destination for entrepreneurs looking to take their business concepts from idea to reality.