Addictions Counselor Education Program Certificate - Workshops - Recertification - Meet Our Director/Instructors - Contact Us
- You can pay by check. Make checks payable to UMass Boston. If you are registering by mail, send this form along with your check to:
University of Massachusetts Boston
CAPS Box C
100 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125-3393
- You can pay by credit card. UMass Boston no longer accepts direct card payments, but you can pay your fees by credit card through SallieMae (MasterCard, Discover, or American Express, only). A 2.50% service fee will be charged by SallieMae for processing your payment. Instructions and links can be found at wiser.umb.edu.
- You can pay in cash. Once you have registered you can make a cash payment at the Bursar’s Office (Campus Center, 4th floor), M-Th 8:30am-4:30pm, F 8:30am-4:00pm.
- You can arrange payment through an installment plan. Please contact Renee Browne in the Bursar’s Office (617.287.5350) for information.
- You can be billed. Bills will be sent to the mailing address entered on your registration form. For account status and payment information, visit wiser.umb.edu.
- You can apply for a loan. SLM Financial Corp, a Sallie Mae company, offers flexible, low-interest loans designed to help you further your career.
- You may be paying your tuition through an agency. Purchase orders, waivers, or other billing information should be presented at time of registration.
Agencies may qualify for group discounts. Interested agencies should contact the on-campus program director, Bill Carlo at 617-287-5489.