You can find admission information about ‘How and When to Apply’ on the Graduate Admissions website:
Applicants will need to submit:
- Official online application and fee ($64 MA Residents)
- Official transcripts (completed bachelor’s degree required)
- Submission of TOEFL or IETLS score (required for all students that submit undergraduate transcripts where the national language is not English. Minimum required score for TOEFL is 85 to be considered).
- Resume (3-5 years of related work experience required)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of Intent. Please express in less than 1000 words:
a. Why are you interested in the graduate certificate in Business Analytics? How will the Certificate enhance your career aspirations?
b. What is your experience in business analytics, and what problems and issues are you interested in exploring further?