Courses - Admission Information - Contact Us
- MSIS 656 Information Storage Management (3 credits)
- MSIS 670 Enterprise Business Intelligence (3 credits)
- MSIS 671 Enterprise Data Warehousing for Business Intelligence (3 credits)
- MSIS 672 Enterprise Data Mining and Predictive Analytics (3 credits)
The following courses may be required to be completed as pre-requisites for the Business Analytics certificate. This will be determined during the review of the candidates’ application, and the candidate will be notified in advance. If required, these classes will need to be completed prior to enrolling in MSIS 670, MSIS 671, MSIS 672, or MSIS 656.
Tuition & Fee
Per credit: $575
In addition, $860 per semester curriculum and service fee is charged for all College of Management programs during the Fall and Spring semesters ($430 for summer semester).
You can find admission information about ‘How and When to Apply’ on the Graduate Admissions website:
Applicants will need to submit:
- Official online application and fee ($60 MA Residents)
- Official transcripts (completed bachelor’s degree required)
- Submission of TOEFL or IETLS score (required for all students that submit undergraduate transcripts where the national language is not English. Minimum required score for TOEFL is 85 to be considered).
- Resume (3-5 years of related work experience required)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of Intent. Please express in less than 1000 words:
a. Why are you interested in the graduate certificate in Business Analytics? How will the Certificate enhance your career aspirations?
b. What is your experience in business analytics, and what problems and issues are you interested in exploring further?
For more information, please contact:
College of Management Graduate Programs