The Certificate in Instructional Technology Design invites applications from individuals with a variety of academic and experiential backgrounds who hold baccalaureate degrees from an accredited institution. Application is made through the Office of Graduate Admissions and Records.
Admission criteria include:
- A personal interview with the program faculty (call 617.287.5980 for appointment before applying);
- A statement of interests and intent (see requirements in Graduate Application);
- Two letters of recommendation from former teachers familiar with the applicant’s recent academic work, or from employers familiar with his or her professional ability;
- An updated resume;
- A competitive score on the Miller Analogies Test (MAT). Please note: A test score is not required if the applicant holds an advanced degree from a US university;
- Official transcripts of all previous undergrad and graduate work.
- Graduate Application: Apply Online | Download pdf