Inclusive Emergency Planning Certificate
This non-credit certificate in emergency preparedness is for emergency planners in emergency medical services, healthcare, public health, and public safety. It focuses on including the diverse needs of all members in the community in planning for mitigation, response, and recovery. Learn how to:
- Appraise the scope of population diversity to mitigate the impact of threats and hazards on these individuals
- Examine the access and functional needs of those individuals
- Recommend how to incorporate access and functional needs into emergency management functions in preparedness, response, recovery, and mitigation
- Support organizations and communities to address gaps in preparedness for the impacts of threats and hazards to preserve and promote public health and safety
This certificate is completed as a series of courses offered through the DelValle Institute (40 hours) and the College of Advancing and Professional Studies (105 hours).
You must complete 40 hours of training in required courses. Please go to https://delvalle.bphc.org/certificates for a list of required courses that are offered by the DelValle Institute for $0.
Choose 3 of the following online courses (offered by the College of Advancing and Professional Studies):
|PRFTRN102 Reconstruction after the Cameras Have Gone||Sep 14-Dec 7||$750|
|PRFTRN104 Human Dignity, Human Rights and Sustainable Post-Disaster Reconstruction||Sep 14-Dec 7||$750||CANCELLED|
|PROJMGT002 Practical Project Management||Sep 14-Dec 7||$1,160|
|PRFTRN114 Independent Study||Sep 14-Dec 7||$750||CANCELLED|
|PRFTRN102 Reconstruction after the Cameras Have Gone||Feb 1 - May 6||$750|
|PRFTRN104 Human Dignity, Human Rights and Sustainable Post-Disaster Reconstruction||Feb 1 - May 6||$750|
|PRFTRN114 Independent Study||Feb 1 - May 6||$750|
|PROJMGT002 Practical Project Management||Feb 1 - May 6||$1160|
* To register: Click the "Register" button to the right of the course. Go to checkout and submit the "Non-credit Courses" form.