All Hazards Emergency Response and Protection Certificate
This non-credit certificate is for those who collaborate with health care staff in emergencies. It focuses on threats and hazards, appropriate response and mitigation efforts, and pathways to recovery.
Learn how to:
- Identify threats and hazards that require a specialized response
- Determine appropriate plans, procedures, personal protective equipment (PPE), and considerations to mitigate the impact of threats and hazards
- Demonstrate the appropriate use of PPE
- Identify recovery steps after an emergency or disaster to restore operations and communities to a normative state
- Examine organizational and/or community gaps in planning and preparedness to respond to, protect against, and recover from the impacts of threats and hazards
This certificate is completed as a series of courses offered through the DelValle Institute (40 hours) and the College of Advancing and Professional Studies (105 hours).
You must complete 40 hours of training in required courses. Please go to https://delvalle.bphc.org/certificates for a list of required courses that are offered by the DelValle Institute for $0.
Choose 3 of the following online courses (offered by the College of Advancing and Professional Studies):
Registration for Spring 2016 is closed.
|PRFTRN102 Reconstruction after the Cameras Have Gone||Feb 1 - May 6||$750|
|PRFTRN104 Human Dignity, Human Rights and Sustainable Post-Disaster Reconstruction||Feb 1 - May 6||$750|
|PRFTRN114 Independent Study||Feb 1 - May 6||$750|
|PROJMGT002 Practical Project Management||Feb 1 - May 6||$1160|
Registration for Fall 2016 is open.
|PRFTRN102 Reconstruction after the Cameras Have Gone||Sep 12 - Dec 9||$750|
|PRFTRN104 Human Dignity, Human Rights and Sustainable Post-Disaster Reconstruction||Sep 12 - Dec 9||$750|
|PRFTRN114 Independent Study||Sep 12 - Dec 9||$750|
|PROJMGT002 Practical Project Management||Sep 12 - Dec 9||$1160|
* To register: Click the "Register" button to the right of the course. Go to checkout and submit the "Non-credit Courses" form.