- READ BEFORE PROCEEDING:
If you are a UMass Boston student or have taken courses at UMass Boston before, please use the WISER online self-service registration system.
If you are taking a UMass Boston course for the first time, use our online shopping cart system. Please note: you will be redirected to the University of Massachusetts' Summer 2017 Registration Shopping Cart when you click on a link below. You can return to our site by visiting caps.umb.edu. Thank you.
Registration for Summer 2017 is closed. You will be redirected to the University of Massachusetts' Summer 2017 Registration Shopping Cart when you click on a link below.
College of Advancing and Professional Studies (CAPS) Courses
Face to Face Courses
- Changing Coastal Environments
- Coastal Ecology
- Marine and Coastal Ecological Research
- Marine Mammal Biology
- GIT Data Collection and Field Methods for Coastal Applications
- The Whaling Women of Nantucket
- Archaeological Field School in Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Archaeological Field School in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Maya Archaeology Field School in Belize
One Stop Student Service Ctr
Campus Center, Upper Level
See hours »
Fax #: 617.287.6242
Registration Infoline: 617.287.6200