- UMASS BOSTON STUDENTS: Pell eligible students may be eligible for additional Pell grant funds to help with the cost of summer courses. For more information, visit https://finaid.umb.edu/current-student-aid/summer-aid.
- READ BEFORE PROCEEDING:
If you are a UMass Boston student or have taken courses at UMass Boston before, please use the WISER online self-service registration system.
If you are taking a UMass Boston course for the first time, use our online shopping cart system. Please note: you will be redirected to the University of Massachusetts' Registration Shopping Cart when you click on a link below. You can return to our site by visiting caps.umb.edu. Thank you.
Registration for Summer 2018 is open. You will be redirected to the University of Massachusetts' Summer 2018 Registration Shopping Cart when you click on a link below.
College of Advancing and Professional Studies (CAPS) Courses
Face to Face Courses
- Coastal Ecology
- Marine and Coastal Ecological Research
- Marine Mammal Biology
- Spiders of Nantucket
- The Whaling Women of Nantucket
- Archaeological Field School in Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Archaeology on the Eastern Pequot Reservation
- Field School in Historical Archaeology at Hassanamesit Woods
One Stop Student Service Ctr
Campus Center, Upper Level
See hours »
Fax #: 617.287.6242
Registration Infoline: 617.287.6200