Our undergraduate and graduate programs lead to a degree granted by one of the university's colleges. The requirements for these programs can be fulfilled either entirely or in part through courses offered by the College of Advancing and Professional Studies. Course work for most of these degree programs can be completed online.
Master of Arts
- Applied Linguistics
- Conflict Resolution (Israel)
- Critical & Creative Thinking
- Science in a Changing World
Master of Education
- Instructional Design
- School Counseling
- Vision Studies: Orientation and Mobility
- Vision Studies: Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments
- Vision Studies: Vision Rehabilitation Therapy
Master of Public Administration
Master of Science
- Family Therapy
- Gerontology: Management of Aging Services Track
- Mental Health Counseling
- Rehabilitation Counseling
Tools & Resources
CAPS also offers graduate and undergraduate certificates in health, human services, education, information technology, nursing and more.
UMass Boston is not currently accepting students for online study who reside in Alabama, Arkansas, Maryland, or Minnesota, due to regulations in those states.
A Note About Fees
Students enrolling in a degree or certificate program pay a one-time Combined New Student Fee of $643 (undergraduate); $390 (graduate). Students will be billed for this fee; it is not charged at the time of course registration.