Environmental Studies Study Abroad: Science, Society, and Sustainability
March 11 - 19, 2017
(This program will not be offered this spring) Students will visit the country of Haiti and explore the environmental and social issues. Academic learning will be enhanced through participation in an on-going needs based service project which aims to improve the living conditions for families who live near the lake.
» Read more about Haiti Today: People, Culture, and Politics
Maya Archaeology Field School in Belize
June 19 - July 13, 2017
The project area and field camp are located in a tropical rainforest within the Program for Belize Conservation Area - a protected reserve for flora, fauna, and archaeological remains.
» Read more about Maya Archeology Field School in Belize
Conflict Transformation Across Borders: Summer Training Institute
June 26 - July 14, 2017
This summer institute in Ecuador is designed to equip students and future peace builders with practical tools, knowledge, and hands-on experience to understand the complexities of conflicts within and across border regions.
» Read more about Conflict Transformation Across Borders
Food and Culture: The Italian Experience
June 3 - 18, 2017
The course will be an intensive, full-immersion academic and cultural exploration centered on the theme of Food and Culture in the perfectly preserved, magical medieval city of Siena.
» Read more about Food and Culture: The Italian Experience
Armagh, Northern Ireland
Summer Institute in Northern Ireland: Lessons in Community Peacebuilding
July 8-18, 2017
The summer institute will focus on the enormous achievements of local activists and agencies in bringing Armagh to its current state of peace, through years of community dialogue, negotiation and with the formation of new institutions and processes.
» Read more about Lessons in Community Peacebuilding
| Check back often for new and exciting offerings.
For more information, please contact Erika WHite at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.287.6995.
- A History of Writing: From Medieval Script to Digital Screen
- Athens and Beyond: Greek Art and Architecture
- Caribbean Studies Summer Institute: Caribbean Society and Culture in Comparative Perspective
- Caribbean Tropical Ecology in Puerto Rico
- China Today: Culture, History, & Society
- Comparative Study Tour: Educational Changes in China
- Comparative Study Tour: Perspectives on Educational Technology and Inclusion in Cuba
- Entrepreneurship in the U.S. and China
- Focus on India: Global Industry & Competitive Analysis
- Global Perspectives on Disability Policies and Practices in Poland
- Haiti Today: People, Culture, and Politics
- Paris: a Living Textbook
- Summer Internship in China
- The Cities of Vesuvius: Ancient Greeks & Romans on the Bay of Naples
- The Holocaust: Historical Contexts
- Theatre in London
- Tourism, Food & Culture in Spain