If you are a matriculated undergraduate student at UMass Boston, please check your WISER account for the name of your assigned academic advisor, or contact your academic department.

Academic advising is also available at the College of Advancing and Professional Studies. To contact an advisor, please fill out and submit form below.

The symbol "*" notes the field is required.

(If you are a UMass Boston student, please enter your student id. If you are not a UMass Boston student, please enter 00000000.)

Preferred method of contact

Have you taken a course at UMass Boston?

Highest level of education completed:

Area of Interest:


More Information

Contact CAPS