Registration for Winter 2018 begins November 6. For other important dates, please take a look at the academic calendar.
Registration for Fall 2017 is closed. For other important dates, please take a look at the academic calendar.
Corporate and Professional Development
- Addictions Counselor Education Program
- Digital Academy Learning Series
- Global Post-Disaster Reconstruction and Management Certificate
- Human Resource Management
- Organizing and Managing Senior Transportation Options, Certificate
- Practical Project Management
- Project Risk Management (Digital Badge)
Graduate Test Preparation
2nd Floor, Room 203
Boston, MA 02125-3393
Mon - Thu, 8:30a - 5:00p
Fri, 8:30a - 4:30p
UMass Boston is not currently accepting students for online study who reside in Alabama, Arkansas, Maryland, or Minnesota, due to regulations in those states.
Giving to UMass Boston
Expand the reach of UMass Boston’s educational mission throughout local communities and beyond with a gift to the College of Advancing and Professional Studies.