College of Education and Human Development
UMass Boston's College of Education and Human Development prepares you to work across the lifespan as teachers, counselors, and administrators, in school, community and agency settings.
Do you want to be a teacher?
Do you want to work with young children?
Do you want to be an administrator?
Undergraduate Program | Graduate Program
We have graduate degree-earning programs in educational administration; higher education; and urban education, leadership, and policy studies; and certificate programs in educational administration and teacher leadership.
Do you want to be a counselor, therapist, or school psychologist?
We have graduate programs in counseling psychology, family therapy, mental health, school counseling, and school psychology.
- Comparative Study Tour: Perspectives on Educational Technology and Inclusion in Cuba
- Counseling Psychology, PhD
- Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC), PhD
- Early Childhood Education and Care at UMass Boston
- Early Childhood, MEd
- Educational Administration, CAGS
- Educational Administration, MEd
- Elementary Education, MEd
- Family Therapy, MS
- Game-Based Teaching with Technology Certificate
- Higher Education, EdD/PhD
- Mental Health, MS
- Mental Health, MS (online)
- Middle/Secondary Education, MEd
- School Counseling, MEd (online)
- School Counseling, MEd/CAGS
- School Psychology, MEd/EdS and EdS
- School Psychology, PhD
- Special Education
- Teacher Leadership CAGS
- Vision Studies, MEd
College of Education and Human Development News:
All News ›
College of Education and Human Development Events:
Mar 29 @ 4:00PM | Campus Center, 2nd Floor, Room 2540
Overdose Prevention Training ›
Mar 30 @ 4:00PM | Quinn Administration Building, 3rd Floor, Chancellor’s Conference Room
"What is Legitimation?": A Talk by Robert Simpson (Monash, Australia) ›
May 25 @ 3:00PM | Blue Hills Bank Pavilion, 290 Northern Ave, Boston, MA 02210
2017 Graduate Commencement Ceremony ›
May 26 @ 9:30AM | TD Garden, 100 Legends Way, Boston, MA 02114
2017 Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony ›
All Events ›
UMB Calendar ›
Counseling Psychology Doctoral Candidate, Tangela Roberts visited the White House
CSP Counseling Psychology Doctoral Candidate, Tangela Roberts visited the White House on two occasions this year! She was an invited guest for the White House Pride Celebration (pictured with President Obama) in June and attended the White House Community Briefing on Bisexual Concerns in September. Read More