The Registrar's Office has specific guidelines relating to transfer credit. Please review the following criteria carefully. If you have any questions, please email Daniel Torres.
1. Course(s) must be taken at an accredited institution.
2. Course(s) must be graduate level.
3. Grade must be “B” or better. Pass/Sat grades are unacceptable unless it is stated on the official transcript that the Pass/Sat notation is equivalent to “B” or better.
4. Course(s) were earned no more that seven (7) years prior to the student’s matriculation at UMass Boston.
5. Course(s) were not used for a previous degree.
6. Students may take six (6) credits as a non-matriculated student at UMass Boston and six (6) credits from another accredited institution for a total of twelve credits (12).