Graduate Certificate with Initial Licensure: Middle/Secondary Education
- Fall 2017 application deadline is June 1st! Click here to apply now!
- Interested in becoming a middle or high school teacher? Join us for an online information session on April 19th from 5:30-7pm! Email email@example.com to register.
Welcome To Graduate Certificate with Initial Licensure: Middle/Secondary Education
Students in the Initial Licensure Certificate: Middle/Secondary will complete a 27 credit program divided into four cores of course work and related requirements.
Licensure is available in the following areas:
- Biology 5-8, 8-12
- Chemistry 5-8, 8-12
- Earth Science 5-8, 8-12
- English 5-8, 8-12
- History 5-8, 8-12
- Latin & Classical Humanities 5-12
- Mathematics 5-8, 8-12
- Middle School Humanities 5-8
- Middle School Math and Science 5-8
- Physics 8-12
- Spanish 5-12