Handbooks and Forms

English MA Program Handbooks and Guides:

English MA Course Description Booklets:

English MA Program Forms:

English MA Information Sheets:

Teaching Certification Information:

University Forms:

The following are available on the Registrar's Office site at

  • Graduate Readmission Form
  • Graduate Non-Degree Registration Form
  • Graduate Program Change Form
  • Graduate Student Withdrawal Form
  • Graduate Leave of Absence Request Form
  • Graduate Transfer Credit Form