Faculty & Staff
Paul Atwood, PhD
Senior Lecturer of American Studies, College of Liberal Arts
PhD, Boston University
Professional Publications & Contributions
- War and Empire: The American Way of Life. Pluto Press, 2010.
- With Camacho, Paul R. "A Review of the Literature on Veterans Published in Armed Forces & Society, 1974-2006." Armed Forces & Society 33.3 (2007): 351-381.
- Sticks And Stones: Living With Uncertain Wars (co-editor). University of Massachusetts Press, 2006.
- "Teaching about War in a Time of War."
Radical Teacher 72 (March 22, 2005): 31-37.
- "Unfinished Symphony (Film)." Public Historian 24.3 (2002): 92.
- "Vietnam and Other American Fantasies. (Reviews)." Radical Teacher (Summer 2001): 38(5).
U.S Foreign Relations, 20th-century American Political and Social History
AMST 204 The Forties
AMST 206 The Sixties
AMST G240 War in American Culture
AMST 312 The U.S. in the Middle East, WWII to Present