- The purpose of the IPMHPCP is to increase the number of providers serving children and families who are willing and trained to provide infant-parent mental health services. The IPMHPCP is managed by the University of Massachusetts Boston. Funds raised from the registration, special fees, and tuition will be used to pay the fees for faculty, consultants and speakers, facilities fees, continuing education units, and evaluation. Any and all profit realized will be dedicated to other educational or training programs;
- Applications will be reviewed and selection decisions will be made by Dr. Ed Tronick, Dr. Dorothy Richardson and a committee of application reviewers chosen by Drs. Tronick and Richardson. All decisions of the committee are final;
- If at least 30 qualified applicants cannot be selected for the IPMHPCP, the sponsor reserves the right to cancel the program;
- No promises or guarantees are expressed or implied regarding employment, career advancement, licensing, credentialing or graduate units based on the completion of the IPMHPCP; and,
- If a speaker or session cannot be held due to circumstances beyond the control of the sponsors (e.g. natural disaster, strike, fire, severe weather, illness of the speaker, speaker cancellation, national emergencies, acts of war, etc.) the dates will be rescheduled, if possible, or an alternate speaker chosen and scheduled.