Since the College of Management opened in 1975, over 7,000 alumni have graduated from the College. Over the years, the College has grown to 2,400 students and is now offering five graduate degree programs and two undergraduate programs. Alumni have become business leaders in their field, have pursued higher level degrees, and are achieving their professional goals. Our exceptional alumni have enhanced the College’s growing stature and impact among business schools. We hope you will stay connected with us as we continue to grow!
How to Stay Connected with CM
- Join us at an alumni networking event - reconnect and network with your peers, CM faculty and staff.
- Attend CM Forums and events – we welcome alumni to participate in lectures and networking events.
- Update your information with UMass Boston's Alumni Office – receive emails from CM on news and events.
- Search for jobs or post jobs and internships with our Career Services database.
How We Can Help You
- We are a source of talented, hard-working, and diverse future employees, most of whom plan to pursue careers in the Boston area— entry-level employees with BS degrees and work experience, experienced employees with MBA or MS degrees, and undergraduate or graduate student interns.
- We provide professional services, from support for innovative startups and small business operations to executive education, leadership development, and help in responding to climate change.
- We offer expertise, training, and counseling based on our distinguished faculty’s research in all areas of business, locally and globally.
How You Can Help Us
- Post job and internship listings with us, and participate in interviews, resume drops, information sessions, and career fairs.
- Host CM students at a visit to your organization.
- Mentor CM students and provide job-shadowing opportunities.
- Serve as a guest speaker or workshop panelist.
Giving to UMass Boston
Your gift to the Dean’s Innovation Fund will help Dean Quaglieri respond to creative opportunities as they arise and seed promising initiatives.