Beta Gamma Sigma
Beta Gamma Sigma is the international honor society serving business programs accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Membership in Beta Gamma Sigma is the highest recognition a business student anywhere in the world can receive in a business program accredited by AACSB International. Beta Gamma Sigma is the world's largest organization representing business school alumni.
The mission of Beta Gamma Sigma is to encourage and honor academic achievement in the study of business, to foster personal and professional excellence, to advance the values of the society, and to serve its lifetime members.
UMass Boston Chapter Eligibility Criteria:
- Eligible students must be invited to join Beta Gamma Sigma based on academic criteria specified by the UMass Boston Chapter
- Top 20% of graduate students who have completed 50% of the credits for their program.
- Top 10% of undergraduate management students who have earned 75-89 credits, and a minimum of 30 credits at UMass Boston, and have completed at least two semesters in the College of Management
- Top 10% of undergraduate management students who have earned 90+ credits, and a minimum of 30 credits at UMass Boston, and have completed at least two semesters in the College of Management
Membership Benefits & Programs:
- Lifetime Member Benefit Opportunities
- Alumni Network – Alumni Chapter Program
- CareerCentral: The BGS Career Resource Center
- Student Leadership Forum
Beta Gamma Sigma: http://www.betagammasigma.org/
For answers to questions regarding the UMass Boston Chapter of Beta Gamma Sigma, please contact:
- Rebecca Folsom
Academic Advisor, College of Management
- Jeff Masse
Graduate Program Specialist