Faculty & Staff
Areas of Expertise
Supply Chain Management, Behavioral Operations Management, Operational Risk Management
PhD, University of Minnesota
MBA, Industrial Management Institute
MS and BS, Sharif University of Technology
Professional Publications & Contributions
- Elahi, E. “Outsourcing through Competition: What is the Best Competition Parameter?” International Journal of Production Economics 144.1 (2013): 370-382.
- Sheikhzadeh, M. and E. Elahi, “Product Bundling: Impacts of Product Heterogeneity and Risk Considerations,” International Journal of Production Economics 144.1 (2013): 209-222.
- Elahi, “How Risk Management Can Turn into Competitive Advantage,” Foresight 15 .2 (2013): 117-131.
- Elahi, E., Lamba, N. A., Ramaswamy, C., “How Can We Improve the Performance of Supply Chain Contracts? An Experimental Study” International Journal of Production Economics 142.1 (2013): 146-157.
- Lamba, N. A., Elahi, E., “When Strategy Does Not Match Capabilities: Lessons from the Supply Chain of Boeing 787,” Sumeet Gupta, Miti Garg (Ed.), Cases on Supply Chain and Distribution Management: Issues and Principles, IGI Global, 2012.
- Benjaafar, S., E. Elahi, and K. Donohue, “Outsourcing via Service Competition,” Management Science, 53.2 (2007): 241-259.
- Elahi, E., S. Benjaafar and K. Donohue, “Outsourcing to Non-Identical Suppliers,” Proceedings of the M&SOM Annual Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, June 19-20, 2006.
- Elahi, E., Benjaafar, S. and K. Donohue “Inventory Competition in Make-to-Stock Systems,” Proceedings of the Fourth Aegean Conference on Analysis of Manufacturing Systems, Samos, Greece, July 1-4, 2003 (invited paper).
Research Profile on UMass Boston ScholarWorks
Supply Chain Management, Operational Risk Management, Service Operations Management, Managerial Decision Making, Simulation Modeling, Statistical Analysis for Managers, Mathematical Analysis for Managers