Faculty & Staff
Jeffrey M. Keisler, PhD
Professor of Management Information Systems
Areas of Expertise
Decision and Risk Analysis, Analytics, Spreadsheet Modeling, Project/Portfolio Management
PhD, Decision Sciences, Harvard University
SM, Engineering Sciences, Harvard University
MBA with High Honors, Business Economics, University of Chicago
BS with Honors and Distinction, Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Professional Publications & Contributions
Professor Keisler has over 20 years consulting to numerous Fortune 100 companies and government agencies independently and, prior to joining UMass Boston, as a decision analyst at Strategic Decisions Group, Inc., Argonne National Laboratory, and General Motors Corp.
Prof. Keisler's personal website is http://works.bepress.com/jeffrey_keisler/
Introduction to Computers and Information Systems, Managerial Decision Making, Strategic Operations Management, Decision Support Systems and Groupware, Computers and Information Processing, Statistics, Management Science, Decision Analysis, Undergraduate Honors Thesis.
Decision analytics, decision processes, and decision aiding practice for technology, operations and policy.
- Editor for Springer series on Risk, Systems and Decisions
- Fulbright-Aalto Distinguished Chair
- Past-President of the INFORMS Decision Analysis Society
- Associate Editor of Interfaces
- Editor for EURO Journal of Decision Processes
- Editorial board member for Decision Analysis
- Editorial board member for Environment Systems & Decisions
- Fellow in the Society of Decision Professionals
- Past-President, Society for Risk Analysis, Decision Analysis and Risk Specialty Group
- Winner of INFORMS Decision Analysis Society Publication Award