Faculty & Staff
Pratyush Bharati, PhD
Professor of Management Information Systems
Areas of Expertise
Social Media and Organizations, Green Information Systems, Social Media and Social Movements, International Production of Software and Services, Diffusion of Information Technologies in SMEs.
Professional Publications & Contributions
Deloitte Consulting, New York, NY.
Project and Change Management, IT Project Management, Management of Information Technology for Quality and Competitive Advantage, Introduction to Information Systems and Web Fluency.
- Senior Editor, The Data Base for Advances in Information Systems Journal
- President, Special Interest Group on Green Information Systems (SIGGreen) of Association for Information Systems
- Editorial Review Board, IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management (IEEE-TEM)
- Track Chair, Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS), 2009-Present
- Fulbright Senior Researcher Award
- Sloan Foundation Industry Studies Grant
- CM Commonwealth Award, University of Massachusetts
- College of Management Faculty Scholarship Award, University of Massachusetts
- Public Service Endowment Grant, University of Massachusetts
- Social Media and Organizations
- Green Information Systems
- Social Media and Social Movements
- International Production of Software and Services
- Diffusion of Information Technologies in SMEs