Faculty & Staff
Wan-Ting (Alexandra) Wu, PhD
Assistant Professor of Accounting
Areas of Expertise
Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting
PhD, Accounting, Arizona State University
MBA, Accounting, National Taiwan University
BBA, Accounting (major) and Economics (minor), National Taiwan University
Professional Publications & Contributions
- * “WhyteGlov Services: IRC Section 1060 Asset Acquisition,” (co-authored with D. Goldman and V. Makridis), 2016, Journal of Accounting Education 37: 24-37.
- “Predicting Long-Term Earnings Growth from Multiple Information,” (co-authored with Z. Gao), 2014, International Review of Financial Analysis 32: 71-84.
- “The Forward E/P Ratio and Earnings Growth”, 2014, Advances in Accounting 30: 128-142.
- “The P/E Ratio and Profitability,” 2014, Journal of Business & Economics Research, 12: 67-76.
- “Long-term cash incentives and performance shares awards in executives’ compensation,” 2013, Journal of Finance and Accountancy 14: 1-18.
- “Relationships of independent directors, independent supervisors, accounting regulations and quality of financial reporting: A multiple method approach,” (co-authored with Duh, R. and Y. Liu), 2006, Journal of Contemporary Accounting 7 (November): 135-170.
Capital Markets Research, Executive Compensation, Analysts' Forecasts, Equity Valuation
- Accounting for Managers
- Financial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Cost Accounting