- Information Technology Major, BS (CM)
- Management (Minor)
- Management Major, BS
- Management Major, BS (Accounting Concentration)
- Management Major, BS (Entrepreneurship Concentration)
- Management Major, BS (Finance Concentration)
- Management Major, BS (International Management Concentration)
- Management Major, BS (Management Information Systems Concentration)
- Management Major, BS (Supply Chain and Service Management Concentration)
The College of Management (CM) at UMass Boston offers a bachelor of science in management (BSM) degree with a full range of management courses and management concentrations that prepare students for specific management responsibilities. The program is built on a solid foundation in the arts and humanities achieved by completing CM's general education requirements. CM also joins the College of Science and Mathematics (CSM) at UMass Boston to offer a bachelor of science in information technology (BSIT) degree that prepares students for a technical career in today’s business environment.
Coursework and a whole array of student resources help undergraduate students develop the communication, presentation, and analytical skills required by contemporary managers. More specific, professional development is available through various student activities as well as the career services offered by the College of Management. Students in the BSM program are required to participate in the Management Achievement Program (MAP), a co-curricular program designed to prepare students for their role as management professionals. BSIT students have full access to MAP, but participation is not required.