The Computer Lab is located in the CCER. All Nursing and EHS students will need to provide the CCER receptionist with a valid Student ID and must sign in to the computer log in order to enter the lab. The Computer Lab has full internet access. The students can take advantage of the following in the computer lab:
- NCLEX-RN 3500 Review
- Delmar’s Health Assessment
- Delmar’s Anatomy & Physiology Review
- Delmar’s Heart and Lung Sounds
- Laerdal’s MicroSim
- Proportional Reading Software: Presents textbooks in the manner each student prefers for faster reading, better comprehension and greater enjoyment.
- NurseSquared: This educational software mirrors the EHR used in hospitals to chart day-to-day care electronically. This software gives the students hands-on experience with electronic documentation
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4 :00p.m.