Mercy addresses a section of people who came for screening and treatment during the 2012 trip
Kenya Heart and Sole: The Afya Njema Project
There are many ways that you can help with upcoming trips:
- If you would like to make a donation to Kenya Heart and Sole: The Afya Njema Project, you can donate by check or online.
Instructions for donating by check:
Please make your check payable to:
University of Massachusetts Boston – Kenya Heart and Sole, and mail it to:
Kenya Heart and Sole Project
University of Massachusetts Boston
College of Nursing and Health Sciences
100 Morrissey Blvd, Boston, MA 02125
Instructions for Online Giving:
Click on the link to “Online Giving” below.
In step 2 select “College of Nursing and Health Sciences”
Complete the 4 simple steps and click Submit.
Click Online Giving to donate online now.
- Consider applying to volunteer for an upcoming trip.
- If you have links to potential funders, we would appreciate any tips you can give us.
- If you have a partnership in your organization for donating new or old but usable equipment, please contact Eileen Stuart-Shor or Jacob Kariuki.
- If you are a prescribing clinician and can help us obtain cardiovascular, diabetes, and/or pain medication, please contact Eileen Stuart-Shor.
And last, but by no means least, your good wishes are genuinely appreciated!
Thank you – Asante Sana!
|Annya Volkova and her Kenyan counterpart screen a patient using the donated supplies.|
Giving to UMass Boston
Support nursing students, and help meet the health needs of Kenyans, with a gift to the Kenya Heart and Sole project.