Nursing - Accelerated, BS
The typical accelerated applicant has:
• a first baccalaureate degree GPA of 3.3
• a GPA of no less than 3.5 for prerequisite courses
About the Undergraduate Program in Nursing for Non-nursing BS or BA
- Offered over fifteen consecutive months starting each summer
- This intensive option will include adult learning styles and combine online, blended and face-to-face classes
- A full-time commitment is required while attending this nursing option
- A BSN is earned upon the completion of this 15 month accelerated nursing option
The TEAS exam is required for all applicants.
- Complete their bachelor degree in any field before the December 1 application deadline.
- Complete all prerequisite courses before the December 1 application deadline
- Complete the accelerated supplemental form
- Submit application materials before the December 1 application deadline
- Attend (in-state applicants only) one of our mandatory accelerated nursing option information sessions before the application deadline
Dates to be announced
To sign up for an Accelerated Nursing Information Session, complete the online registration form.
For directions to UMass Boston, please visit the directions page.
Other Nursing Program Option
You can also choose our traditional nursing option to attain your nursing degree over four years and on a standard university semester schedule.
CNHS Graduate Nursing Program among Nation’s Best
According to U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Graduate Schools 2015,” our graduate nursing program is no. 41 in the country. Read More