FACE-TO-FACE: Delivered on Cape Cod - Computer Assisted Format
Registered Nurses: Earn a BS Degree in Nursing from the University of Massachusetts Boston!
The College of Nursing and Health Sciences, in conjunction with the College of Advancing and Professional Studies, offers a bachelor of science in nursing degree program for registered nurses. The format is accessible and convenient for motivated, independent professionals.
Why Apply for the RN-BS Program at UMass Boston?
The Ideal Program for Practicing Nurses
- Coursework is offered one of two formats, an online format or face-to-face computer assisted format delivered at Cape Cod Community College.
- Offers strong individual support and advising from admission through graduation.
- Provides close interaction with internationally recognized and widely published UMass Boston faculty.
- Reduces commuting time to virtually zero.
- Offers flexible study options designed to fit into professional nursing schedules.
- Transfer and equivalency credits awarded for prior professional nursing education and skills.
- Fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Applications will be accepted for the Fall and Spring semesters.
Attend an RN-BS Information Session
RN-BS Information Sessions will be held on the dates and at the locations listed below. If there is a change, please visit the College of Nursing and Health Sciences, Science Center, 2nd Floor, Room 13 for the updated location.
RN-BS Information Sessions at UMass Boston
|May 19, 2015||Campus Center, Testing Center, Upper Level, Room 130||5:00 PM – 7:00 PM|
|June 3, 2015||Campus Center, Testing Center, Upper Level, Room 130||5:00 PM – 7:00 PM|
RN-BS Information Sessions at Cape Cod Community College
|April 7, 2015||Tech Solarium and adjacent Tech room||5:00 PM-7:00 PM|
|May 6, 2015||Tech Solarium and adjacent Tech room||5:00 PM-7:00 PM|
When do classes start? When do they end? What are the university holidays? You'll find these answers on the university's academic calendar. Read More
Have you been admitted as an undergraduate to UMass Boston? Be sure to join us for Beacon Beginnings this summer. Read More
Buy Books; Stock up on Supplies
Buy textbooks, UMass Boston clothing, office supplies, and snacks at the UMass Boston Bookstore, located on the Upper Level of the Campus Center. Read More
CNHS Graduate Nursing Program among Nation’s Best
According to U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Graduate Schools 2015,” our graduate nursing program is no. 41 in the country. Read More
Student Consumer Information
What academic programs are available? What are the computer policies? Where can I go to get financial assistance? These answers are all in one spot. Read More
Teaching, Research, and Service
Professor Jean Rhodes is the research director of the UMass Boston/MENTOR Research Alliance. Our professors teach and conduct major research. Read More