Nursing - RN-BS
The RN-BS is designed for registered nurses who wish to pursue a baccalaureate degree.
- You can earn your degree in as few as three semesters - a total of five nursing classes, at six credits each.
- 42 credits are awarded for your RN licensure.
- No clinical required - instead complete a service learning project in your community of your choice.
- 100% online, with optional synchronized classes where you can meet virtually with your faculty and classmates
- Option of face-to-face courses available at Cape Cod Community College (CCCC)
- Fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
This program is offered by the College of Nursing and Health Sciences, in conjunction with the College of Advancing and Professional Studies (CAPS). Click here for the online calendar for CAPS.
Giving to UMass Boston
Help RN nurses receive a BS degree with a gift to the RN-BS Nursing Program.