Completion of the RN-BSN Degree requires successful completion of the following requirements:
- five six-credit Nursing Major courses (30 credits taken at UMass Boston) Click here for RN-BS Advising Sheet
- all health science pre-requisites (via transfer, equivalent NLN exam, or courses taken at UMass Boston)
- all required general education, distribution, statistics, and elective courses
- Writing Proficiency Requirement
- 84 hour clinical internship conducted within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 123 overall credits (including accepted Transfer and RN Licensure credits)
All coursework completed after the date of matriculation into the Program must be taken at the University of Massachusetts Boston.