Completion of the RN-BSN Degree requires successful completion of the following requirements:
- Five six-credit Nursing Major courses (30 credits taken at UMass Boston) Click here for RN-BS Advising Sheet
- All health science pre-requisites (via transfer, equivalent NLN exam, or courses taken at UMass Boston)
- All required general education, distribution, statistics, and elective courses
- Writing Proficiency Requirement
- 120 overall credits (including accepted Transfer and RN Licensure credits)
All coursework completed after the date of matriculation into the Program must be taken at the University of Massachusetts Boston.
Giving to UMass Boston
Help RN nurses receive a BS degree with a gift to the RN-BS Nursing Program.