- College of Advancing and Professional Studies
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Management
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- College of Public & Community Service
- College of Science and Mathematics
- Honors College
- McCormack Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies
- School for Global Inclusion and Social Development
- School for the Environment
UGRD > ART > 317
Painting in the second half of the nineteenth century: realism, impressionism, symbolism, art nouveau and post-impressionism. The course traces the development of these movements and of the leading figures responsible for their development (e.g., Courbet, Degas, Manet, Matisse, Monet, Seurat, Gauguin, Van Gogh, Cezanne).
09:00 - 09:50
Class Dates: 09/05/2017
Pre Requisites: Pre-requisite = ART 102 or ART 250 or permission.