- Coll of Advancing&Prof Studies
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Management
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- College of Public & Community Service
- College of Science and Mathematics
- Honors College
- McCormack Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies
- School of Global Incl&Soc Dev
UGRD > EEOS > 383
Water Resources Management: Principles, practices, and problems.
This course explores the global use of water across different sectors of the economy and the management of these resources. Specific attention will be paid to sustainable use of water resources. The course integrates the principles that underlie water resource management, the problems that have arisen, and some possible solutions for the future.