Intern Placement & Supervision
As a CPCS grad working in the field, you know how valuable interns are for both the employer and the intern. We need your help in building our database of internship opportunities. Tell us about your ability to place and/or supervise interns today!
- Will your workplace be looking for interns over the next 12-months?
- Do you belong to an organization seeking interns?
- Do you have more work than hours in the day?
- Can you benefit from the assistance of an intern?
- Are you interested inspiring a current student to succeed?
Internships provide CPCS student with the opportunities to experiment and pursue careers that match their academic and personal interests. Internships also give students experience by applying their knowledge and skills in work related situations. In addition to acquiring career-related work experience, internships help students increase their network of contacts in the field. Respond today and support CPCS continuing their long-standing tradition of learning while doing.
To add yourself or your employer to our internship database, simply email Anna.Madison@umb.edu with information about the potential internship. We’ll then be in touch to get you listed in our internship database as an intern supervisor or placement location.