- Nantucket Field Station: The Nantucket Field Station's mission is to provide education, research, and community service opportunities in conjunction with faculty members and students of UMass Boston, the UMass system, the people of Nantucket, and other educational and research organizations both on and off Nantucket.
- Environmental Analytical Facility: The Environmental Analytical Facility (EAF) is a collaboration between the School for the Environment and the Biology Department. The EAF is home to shared environmental analytical instrumentation and sample processing laboratories.
- Marine Operations: Marine Operations maintains a fleet of vessel available for charter by (but not restricted to) the university community and has a full service boat shop located on campus with welding, machine shop, wood working and engineering capabilities.
- R/V Neritic: The R/V Neritic is the name of the School for the Environment's vessel.
- Provincetown Center for Coastal Studies: The Provincetown Center for Coastal Studies combines scientific research with an emphasis on marine mammals of the western North Atlantic and on the coastal and marine habitats and resources of the Gulf of Maine with geology research and education, and large whale rescue and conservation.
- New England Aquarium: The New England Aquarium combines education, entertainment and action to address the most challenging problems facing the ocean.
- The MakerSpace The Makerspace at UMass Boston is a collaboration between the School for the Environment and IT. It features 3-D printers that can be accessed by students, professors, researchers, and staff from any department.