Clean Energy and Sustainability (Minor)
The minor in clean energy and sustainability (CES) is offered through the Clean Energy and Sustainability program.
The minor consists of six courses selected from those offered in six core areas:
- Environmental Science (ENVSTY 101)
- Energy (PHYSCI 134)
- Environmental Economics (ENVSCI 345L or ENVSCI 349L)
- Environmental Policy (ENVSCI 384)
- Environmental Management (MGT 481)
- Environmental Capstone (ENVSCI 476 or ENVSTY 301 or ENVTY 478)
Students should contact Dr. Alan Christian for more information about the program.