Funding Programs for Faculty, Students, and Staff
- Request for Seed Funding International Research/Education/Learning Initiative
- Request for Seed Funding Hosting/Co-hosting of International Conference
- Request for Seed Funding International Study Abroad/Education Abroad Initiative
- Request for Funding for Student Travel for an International Conference
- Request for Seed Funding For Student/Postdoc International Research Project
Please submit your application for one of the above funding opportunities to the Office of Global Programs by either September 15 or January 15.
- Request for Curriculum Internationalization Grants
* Each individual is only eligible for one funding program per academic semester.