Financial FAQs

Where do I go if I have questions about financial aid?
Information on financial aid can be found on the Financial Aid Services page.
Who do I contact with questions concerning my bill/tuition and fees?
Billing information is accessible through your student WISER account or by contacting the Bursar's Office.
How do I learn about graduate assistantships, work on campus, and work study jobs?
Assistantships within your academic program are awarded by the graduate program director, whom you should contact for further information. For a complete list of graduate programs and directors please see the academic program contacts page. For graduate assistantships outside your program, please visit the Human Resources page and search for open assistantships.

Please note: All on-campus and off-campus (federal work study) positions are listed on the MyCareer Online website.

For more information pertaining to graduate assistantships, go to the Graduate Assistantships page.