McCormack Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies
With an emphasis on social and economic justice, effective and innovative governance, and sustainable policies for people and the planet, we have an international reputation for values-driven research, pioneering and interdisciplinary education, and service that impacts local through global communities.
We offer our students:
- Practical skills for careers in academia, business, government, and the nonprofit sector
- Small classes taught by passionate, award-winning faculty committed to student success
- A high-value, high-quality alternative to private schools.
Click on the map for details on our projects.
- Conflict Resolution, Graduate Certificate
- Conflict Resolution, MA
- Gender, Leadership and Public Policy (Graduate Certificate)
- Gerontology Research/Policy, MS
- Gerontology, Graduate Certificate
- Gerontology, PhD
- Global Comparative Public Administration, MPA
- Global Governance and Human Security, PhD
- International Relations, MA
- Management of Aging Services, MS
- Public Administration, MPA
- Public Policy, PhD
McCormack Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies News:
All News ›
In the Media
McCormack Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies In the Media:
All In the Media ›