- Conflict Resolution, Graduate Certificate
- Conflict Resolution, MA
- Gender, Leadership and Public Policy (Graduate Certificate)
- Gerontology Research/Policy, MS
- Gerontology, Graduate Certificate
- Gerontology, PhD
- Global Comparative Public Administration, MPA
- Global Governance and Human Security, PhD
- International Relations, MA
- Management of Aging Services, MS
- Public Administration, MPA
- Public Policy, PhD
The McCormack Graduate School equips future leaders with tools to enhance governance, strengthen communities, remedy injustices, catalyze change, and improve our planet and the lives of people across generations. Our students, faculty, and staff are known for cutting-edge research and practice with local, national, and global impact. By engaging policymakers, decision makers, and community members, we help shape effective policies that create a more equitable, sustainable, and peaceful world.
We offer our students:
- Practical skills for careers in academia, business, government, and the nonprofit sector
- Small classes taught by passionate, award-winning faculty committed to student success
- A high-value, high-quality alternative to private schools.
Click on the map for details on our projects.
Rated Top Innovative Public Service School
The public service mission of the McCormack School contributed to UMass Boston's #29 ranking.
McCormack Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies In the Media
Giving to UMass Boston
Support the McCormack Graduate School’s teaching, learning, and research through a gift to the UMass Boston Fund.