With an international reputation for innovative research, teaching, and service that impacts local and global communities, the John W. McCormack Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies is training the next generation of change agents in conflict resolution, gerontology, global governance and human security, sustainability, international relations, public administration, and public policy.
• Practical skills for careers in academia, business, government, and the nonprofit world
• Pioneering, interdisciplinary education and values-driven research
• An emphasis on social and economic justice, effective and innovative governance, and sustainable policies for people and planet
• Small classes taught by passionate, award-winning faculty committed to student success
• A high value, high quality alternative to private schools
Check out Professor Weller on C-SPAN's Washington Journal. Read More
Follow us on Twitter to see what we've been up to! Read More
Faculty search: Associate Professor or Professor for PhD Program in Global Governance and Human Security Read More
Support the McCormack Graduate School’s teaching, learning, and research through a gift to the UMass Boston Fund.