Gerontology, Graduate Certificate
- The Gerontology Graduate Certificate with a focus in Management of Aging Services is targeted to individuals in the aging network who seek to upgrade their skills, advance in new directions within the field and those seeking to enter the field.
- The emphasis will be on making this an easily accessible program through use of online courses.
- Class scheduling will reflect the needs of a working student population.
- Students will have the option of applying these 15 credits toward the 36-credit Management of Aging Services Master’s degree program.
- 5 online courses from a list of approved courses (15 credits)