- Now accepting applications for the fall semester. Submit your application online today!
All students must have an undergraduate degree to register for a course or get permission from the instructor.
GREs are NOT required for this program
Students must submit:
- Application fee
- Completed graduate application form or apply online
- Brief cover letter indicating you would like to be considered for admission
- Official transcript including evidence of a bachelor's degree from an accredited university and minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
- Three letters of recommendations
Download the recommendation form (PDF)
- Personal Statement:
a three or four page essay on your experiences and why you wish to enter the program
- Official TOEFL or IELTS Test Score Report, if applicable
More on waivers, minimum scores, and international student application process