With an international reputation for innovative research, teaching, and service that impacts local and global communities, the John W. McCormack Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies is training the next generation of change agents in conflict resolution, gerontology, global governance and human security, sustainability, international relations, public administration, and public policy.
• Practical skills for careers in academia, business, government, and the nonprofit world
• Pioneering, interdisciplinary education and values-driven research
• An emphasis on social and economic justice, effective and innovative governance, and sustainable policies for people and planet
• Small classes taught by passionate, award-winning faculty committed to student success
• A high value, high quality alternative to private schools
RSVP for Sept 16 event to meet our new dean, new faculty, and new students Read More
"The latest economic data show a modestly expanding economy that does not work for most Americans," says Prof. Christian Weller Read More
The McCormack Impact includes Dean Cash's welcome to our school that drives dynamic and innovative change Read More
Support the McCormack Graduate School’s teaching, learning, and research through a gift to the UMass Boston Fund.