Thank you for your interest in the Upward Bound Program! To access the application, click here! A completed application for our program consists of the following items:
- All application questions answered. If any questions do not apply to you, put N/A (Not Applicable). **Don't forget about the essay on page 5!**
- All signatures -- both parent/guardian and student.
- A complete high school transcript. If you are a 9th grade student, please include your 7th and 8th grade transcripts, as well.
- Your most recent MCAS/PARCC/standardized test scores.
- Photocopy of your Social Security Card.
- If you are a permanent resident, please include a photocopy of both sides of your Permanent Resident Card.
- If you have an IEP, please include a copy.
Failure to hand in a completed application will result in delayed processing. As soon as we receive your completed application, we will schedule an interview with you. We believe that Upward Bound offers an exciting opportunity for you to work toward your future educational goals, and we look forward to working with you to achieve those goals!