Staying on track as a continuing student requires developing an ongoing working relationship with your academic advisor. If you are undecided, you will have an academic advisor from the University Advising Center. Once you declare a major, your academic advisor will be a faculty member in your department.

While your advisor can guide you, it’s ultimately up to you to take control of your education through: