Last year we awarded approximately $4.4 million in scholarships to exceptionally talented students.
- Approximately 800 of our students benefit from these merit-based awards which recognize your academic success.
- Every year exceptionally talented, new students are invited to join our Honors College and receive the Chancellor's four-year, full scholarship.
Merit-based scholarships do not have to be repaid. We also offer one-time or renewable awards in smaller, fixed amounts ranging from $250 to $5,000.
- New students should apply by the early action admissions deadline of December 1st in order to be automatically considered for merit scholarships.
- Deadlines vary for continuing students.
- Most require full-time study and are only available to undergraduates.
- Only Massachusetts residents who are U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens who are pursuing a first bachelor’s degree are eligible. There are limited scholarships for out-of state students.
Incoming Freshmen are automatically considered for scholarships, preference will be given for students apply for admission by the early action deadline (December 1).
Reference the requirements as a continuing student and apply for all of the scholarships for which you qualify.
Deadlines vary. At a minimum, meet the following deadlines:
- Submit a completed admissions application by December 1 in order to be automatically considered for merit scholarships
- Transfer students must be accepted by June 1 in order to be automatically considered for merit scholarships
- Mid-March and mid-November for continuing students (for most awards)
One of the most important factors to receiving a quality education is cost. We also encourage you to apply for financial aid for additional financial support based on need.
Scholarships: Ryan Godfrey’s Story
“The Chancellor’s Scholarship has allowed me to pursue a university degree without financial strains, a rare opportunity for students.” Read More