Transfer Application Days
Sign up below for Transfer Application Day, Saturday, June 3
Transfer Application Days are an opportunity to:
- Learn more about the university and transferring into it
- Fill out an application and submit related documents (essay & letter of recommendation optional)- We'll waive the $60 application fee if you apply at the event!
- Hear about next steps from an admissions counselor
- Enjoy a tour of our waterfront campus
Please bring relevant documents with you, including:
- Transcripts from all colleges you have attended
- An official copy of your high school transcript (or GED score report) if you have completed fewer than 24 transferable credits
Transfer Application Days are only open to transfer students who have not yet submitted an application to UMass Boston.
We cannot adequately serve international applicants at this event. Please call the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to schedule an appointment.
This event is not appropriate for students applying to the nursing program.
If you are unable to make it to a Transfer Application Day, please contact Undergraduate Admissions about other options for submitting your application.
Questions? Call Undergraduate Admissions at 617.287.6100.