Transfer Application Days
You are considering transferring to UMass Boston.
Maybe you still have some questions about the university.
Or maybe you haven't submitted your application yet and could use a hand.
Come to a Transfer Application Day and:
- Learn more about the university and transferring into it
- Fill out an application and submit related documents (essay and letter of recommendation are optional) - We'll waive the $60 application fee if you apply at the event!
- Hear about next steps from an admissions counselor
- Enjoy a tour of our waterfront campus
Please bring any relevant documents with you to the event, including:
- All transcripts from past colleges you attended
- An official copy of your high school transcript (or GED score report) if you have completed less than 24 transferable credits
Ready? Reserve your spot at a Transfer Application Day. Space is limited!
Transfer Application Days are only open to transfer students who have not yet submitted an application to UMass Boston.
We cannot adequately serve international applicants at this event. Please call the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to schedule an appointment if you like.
This event is not for students applying to the nursing program.
If you are unable to make it to a Transfer Application Day, please contact Undergraduate Admissions about other options for submitting your application.