Transfer Application Days
Join us for Transfer Application Days
February 11th is our next Transfer Application Day! Register now.
If you are unable to make it to a Transfer Application Day or Transfer Open House, please contact Undergraduate Admissions about other options for submitting your application.
Transfer Application Days are an opportunity to:
- Learn more about the university and transferring into it
- Fill out an application and submit related documents (essay and letter of recommendation are optional) - We'll waive the $60 application fee if you apply at the event!
- Hear about next steps from an admissions counselor
- Enjoy a tour of our waterfront campus
Please bring relevant documents with you, including:
- All transcripts from past colleges you attended
- An official copy of your high school transcript (or GED score report) if you have completed less than 24 transferable credits
Transfer Application Days are only open to transfer students who have not yet submitted an application to UMass Boston.
We cannot adequately serve international applicants at this event. Please call the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to schedule an appointment if you like.
This event is not for students applying to the nursing program.
Questions? Call Undergraduate Admissions at 617-287-6100.