Transfer Open House
From 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Register today.
Transfer Open House is designed for:
- Students with as little as one college-level course who are interested in transferring to UMass Boston.
- Students who have recently applied as a transfer to UMass Boston.
What You Can Expect:
- Learn about our 80+ majors from college representatives.
- To learn more about transferring your credits, attend a transfer credit presentation.
- Learn about applying to UMass Boston – you can even submit an application on the spot.
- Speak with staff from Admissions, Financial Aid, Merit Scholarships, and Veterans Affairs.
- Find out about local housing and learn how our Housing Gateway can help you find a roommate.
Please Note: Transfer Open House is NOT an orientation event and is not intended to provide individual academic advising or access to course registration. Once admitted to UMass Boston, you will receive an invitation to Beacon Beginnings: Transfer Student Orientation.
For disability-related accommodations, including dietary accommodations, please visit www.ada.umb.edu.