Welcome Day for Accepted Students
If Saturday, April 8, works better for you, come to Welcome Day II instead. Click here.
What Happens at Welcome Day?
- Learn the Top Ten Reasons to Choose UMass Boston.
- Bring your friends and family along.
- Hear from current UMass Boston students.
- Learn more about your major.
- Spend time with the deans, faculty, and staff from your college.
- Attend information sessions.
- Get your questions answered about financial aid, scholarships, athletics, the Honors College, and campus life.
- Check out the Resource Fair and explore the many social and service opportunities available.
- Ask about housing options and roommate matching.
- Drop off your New Student Deposit
- Sign up for Beacon Beginnings: New Student Orientation.
For disability-related accommodations, including dietary accommodations, please visit www.ada.umb.edu.