Welcome Day for Accepted Students
At Welcome Day, you will take your next step toward becoming a UMass Boston student
- Get a taste of the experiences and opportunities awaiting you at the university - and bring your friends and family along!
- Enjoy an opening welcome by UMass Boston Chancellor J. Keith Motley and a current UMass Boston student.
- Learn more about your major. Spend time with the deans, faculty, staff, and students from your college—and join them for lunch.
- Attend workshops and information sessions, and see exhibits that address issues ranging from financial aid and scholarships to athletics, the new Honors College, and campus life.
- Check out the Resource Fair and explore the many social and service opportunities available.
- Attend a presentation about housing options.
- Get ready for orientation and registration. Drop off your New Student Deposit (if you haven’t done that yet) and sign up for Beacon Beginnings: New Student Orientation.
For disability-related accommodations, including dietary accommodations, please visit www.ada.umb.edu.