Project ALERTA would like to extend our sincerest gratitude to all of our partners, sponsors, and supporters!
- A.C. Ratshesky Foundation
- Amelia Peabody Foundation
- Boston Public Schools
- Boston Foundation
- First Book Marketplace
- Goodwin Graphics
- Liberty Mutual Foundation
- The Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Merengue Restaurant
- President's Committee on the Arts and the Humanities
- Institute of Museum and Library Sciences
- National Endowment for the Arts
- National Endowment for the Humanities
Prentice Zinn, Program Officer, A.C. Ratshesky Foundation:
“We support Project ALERTA because it takes a holistic approach to developing the talent potential of Latino and English Language Learner students. Beyond academic skills, they gain self-esteem, a love of learning, and the motivation to pursue higher education.”
Martin Weinkle, President, Buddenbrooks, Inc. and ALERTA donor:
"I originally supported Project ALERTA because of its work in increasing English-language literacy in young students. Now I see that ALERTA is a catalyst for inspiring a new generation to make education and learning a top priority and a bridge to a better future."
Your gift to Project ALERTA helps ensure that Boston’s Latino and English Language Learners achieve academic success.