All of our Open Recreation opportunities occur in the Clark Athletic Center on the lower level. Our staff is dedicated to maintaining open recreation space for all UMB students, faculty and staff (with current ID) to engage in various recreational activities without prior reservations. Players are encouraged to be inclusive of others during open recreation hours. Unreserved open recreation activities such as Basketball and Skating are available on a first come, first serve basis. UMB recognized groups and/or clubs are not allowed to utilize open recreation spaces or times for their activities (these groups must reserve in advance only). Times are subject to change due to special events and facility maintenance.
Daily opportunities for open recreation can be viewed on our monthly IM/REC calendar by clicking HERE.
OPEN GYM: Located on the lower level of the Clark Athletic Center (Clark Gym)
- Open Gym will be offered Monday through Friday at various times, always starting at 11:00 AM.
- Equipment may be checked out at the desk from one of the Recreational Assistants
- Open Gym Rules and Regulations
- Interested in playing volleyball or badminton during open gym? Please complete the Open Recreation Request Form.
OPEN SKATE & STICK AND PUCK: Located on the lower level of the Clark Athletic Center (Clark Ice Rink)
- Open Skate will be offered Friday 9:15AM - 10:45AM
- Stick and Puck will be offered Friday 10:45AM - 11:45AM
OPEN SWIM: Located on the lower level of the Clark Athletic Center (Clark Pool)
- Open Swim is offered Monday through Saturday click here to view those times and days